fixed-vector: Generic vectors with statically known size.
Generic library for vectors with statically known size. Implementation is based on http://unlines.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/generics-for-small-fixed-size-vectors/ Same functions could be used to work with both ADT based vector like
data Vec3 a = a a a
Tuples are vectors too:
Vectors which are represented internally by arrays are provided by library. Both boxed and unboxed arrays are supported.
Library is structured as follows:
- Generic API. It's suitable for both ADT-based vector like Complex and array-based ones.
- Continuation based vectors. Internally all functions use them.
- Type classes for array-based implementation and API for working with mutable state.
- Unboxed vectors.
- Boxed vector which can hold elements of any type.
- Unboxed vectors of Storable types.
- Unboxed vectors based on pritimive package.
- Wrappers for monomorphic vectors
- fixed-vector-0.6.0.0.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (revised from the package)
Note: This package has metadata revisions in the cabal description newer than included in the tarball. To unpack the package including the revisions, use 'cabal get'.
|Versions [RSS]||0.1, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.2.1, 0.2.0.0, 0.3.0.0, 0.3.0.1, 0.4.0.0, 0.4.1.0, 0.4.2.0, 0.4.3.0, 0.4.4.0, 0.5.0.0, 0.5.1.0, 0.5.1.2, 0.6.0.0, 0.6.1.0, 0.6.1.1, 0.6.2.0, 0.6.3.0, 0.6.3.1, 0.6.4.0, 0.7.0.0, 0.7.0.1, 0.7.0.2, 0.7.0.3, 0.8.0.0, 0.8.1.0, 0.9.0.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11|
|Dependencies||base (>=3 && <4.8), primitive [details]|
|Author||Aleksey Khudyakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Maintainer||Aleksey Khudyakov <email@example.com>|
|Revised||Revision 1 made by AlexeyKhudyakov at 2018-06-25T18:27:16Z|
|Source repo||head: hg clone http://bitbucket.org/Shimuuar/fixed-vector
head: git clone http://github.com/Shimuuar/fixed-vector
|Uploaded||by AlexeyKhudyakov at 2013-11-17T10:03:14Z|
|Distributions||LTSHaskell:18.104.22.168, NixOS:22.214.171.124, Stackage:126.96.36.199|
|Downloads||27574 total (28 in the last 30 days)|
|Rating||(no votes yet) [estimated by Bayesian average]|
|Status||Docs available [build log]
Successful builds reported [all 1 reports]